Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 27 March 2011

Sunday - 27 March 2011


Dated my parents out for dim sum unfortunately Dearie dun have the luck he is going back to work!  So we took a cab to Chinatown and really no luck Yum Cha is closed for renovation so we went over to Da Dong instead.

Dun really like the place Waitress there not very friendly and attentive I will not go back there again.  As for food really lose to Yum Cha ..... not very satisfied with it!  Papa say wanna bring Mama go shopping so they went off after the meal.

As for me and TT we went over to Chinatown Point to shop and bought a few pieces of Doraemon items there.  Lucky we manage to catch a cab and head to PP is was pouring heavily.  We shop around at PP and meet up my SIL, BIL and family for dinner at Bedok Point for dinner,  my Parent In Law went China yesterday so we are all by ourselves for dinner!

After the dinner I "sneaked" back home left TT with my SIL cos she will be taking care of TT when my PIL are away.  Thanks Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment