Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 4 March 2011

Wed - Fri - 2 March - 4 March 2011


Nothing much to update on Wed and Thurs.... but on Friday I took a half day leave to pack some stuffs at home and my dear Lanetar came office to look for us for lunch.

We went With a Pinch of Salt for lunch ..... food standard still there but their set meal change into very different kind of style.  $6.80 set meal and $9+ set meal is about the same nothing much to talk about.  Thanks gal for the lunch treat!




I am looking much forward to the evening dinner with my multiply girlfriends........ was pretty early for the dinner so I went to shop around and went over to Paragon to meet Hazel.  

The gals so sweet to buy the March babies a gift each.... thanks my dear friends love all of you!  Thanks to Hazel for your cake and gift too ... love it very much!

3 comments: