Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 20 April 2012

Mon - Fri - 16 - 20 April 2012










Monday

Woke up real early hahaha earlier than my usual working day cos is Inter School competition Day 1 I dun wanna be late so I will have to wake up early and flag a taxi which bring me to Toa Payoh Sports Hall..... and of cos the phone kept ringing while I am taking my bath .... the caterer looking for me ..... (=_=)"  I have to rush over .... but glad that it had been settled when I get there lucky my tournament dept head is ther early!  Ok

Day 1 usually a bit boring cos is poomsae (pattern) com ..... not so fun .... but those Primary School kids so cute!  And I am so glad that most of the helper, referees came up to me telling me the food that i have ordered is good and they appreciate it! :)  The day ended quite early but I am dead beat cos I am running 2 places - announcing table + prize presentation area my voice a bit hoarse already ...... how to endure for the next 3 days?

Tuesday

Today will be more exciting cos is Kyorugi (sparring) com..... although the kids look cute but when come to sparring they looks good!  Some really a good fighter!  Today I need not run around .... but end of the day I have to do the prize presentation! 

Have to drink more water ... too much talking haha ...... Inter School have to be on a weekday which is schooling hours therefore not much helper .... so there is lotsa food left ...... Jolene went to pack food back so that she can have it during dinner same goes to some other referees and helpers if not the food will be in a waste ... but I can say the tea break food is really good! 

Wednesday

Poomsae Com for today and same old stuffs I need to do ....... and today will be the Secondary school children ..... they are hard to control cos they will tends to move around ..... for Primary one is easier to control you tell them where to sit they will sit still and dun dare to move.

Back home and feeling tired i went to nap after I finished bathing ..... and around 7+pm my 2 precious will be back .... hahah see my TT posing again for me .... after waking me up hahaha ... can't stand her at times but looking at her pics makes me feel that my girl really grown up!  How I wish she is still a baby!

Thursday

By this time my voice really gone abit but still able to hear clearly lucky if not lotsa ppl will complaint that the emcee voice become kill chicken voice!  Today competition is good cos some players are from National Squad ..... some matches I will just stand there to watch haha ..... today competition ended early .... so is good at times i can go home early and transport can be claim heehee .....

Friday

Went back to work and all alone cos my 2 colleagues took leave and I have to quickly do as much as I can for the grading results ... usually this week we have to generate out the result just because of the competition we have to delay .... and Monday will be JC competition ..... wonder when will I finish the work .... finger crossed!

4 comments: