Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Mon - Thursday - 23 - 26 April 2012



Monday

Inter-JC for today ..... only Poomsae (Pattern) for them ..... so ya again kinda boring but then these JC ppl are very fun ..... at the end of the day after the prize presentation they have cheer from each and every JC!  And that reminds me of my Sec school uniform group days!  How I wish to go back to sec school now .... it was so much fun during the days especially having camp!  So do u all miss your school days?  Share with me!




Tuesday - Thursday

Back to work on Tuesday and I am super busy ..... the work load is piling ...... and best thing is also financial closing Auntie Rosalind was busy too ..... and my dear Auntie Jolene will take out her back log to do at this time!!!! *Sigh*

I brought back lotsa work to do at home since I can't finished at home this time ... thanks to TT and Dearie whom help me in stamping on the grading cards .... if not I sure can't finish my work ..... having late nights for these 3 days I am looking more like a panda now :(

While I am taking a break I saw TT using my lappy hahaha I guess sooner or later it will become her toy soon anyway when she is in Primary School she will have to need one ..... and silly girl even say wanna sleep on the sofa while I am working on my long table at the kitchen ... .how sweet she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment