Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 22 April 2012

Sunday - 22 April 2012



Went to Mt A to visit Steven's baby ....... she is so cute and he will be taken over the confinement lady job .....

I know Steven through Alamak chat and that was like when I am 19 .... he married in the year of 2004 and I still remember running around to prepare their wedding for them and I am there helping out throughout even during banquet time.  His wife then is my good friend too .....

Things just dun get right and they parted in 2011......... is really a pity ...... Steven get to know his current wife after that and got married and now gave birth to a cutie pie.  He had been longing for a kid now I think he is a happy man.

After visiting we went over to Bishan Junction 8, Charmayne and Kean came picking TT up and brought her to their wedding venue for a short rehearsal.  As for Dearie and I we have some me time spending together at home cos TT went out with them and Small Uncle/ Aunt  after the rehearsal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment