Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday - 29 April 2012










                                                                       My new specs


TT was so happy cos we told her we will be going jogging ..... she was excited woke up real early.  We park our car near big splash and headed to jog.  TT can't jog!  Dearie went on jogging without us ...... I have to encourage TT to jog .... imagine I so fat I can jog she can't!  She told me she is tired and wanna rest at the stone chair! *faintz*

So I asked her to brisk walk instead while I still jog slowly ..... she say the sun was very glaring very hot ... loads of excuses! haha

After the jog she say wanna try cycling so we asked if you wanna have the family kart she claimed that no need she want to cycle alone!  So we rented a 4 wheels bicycle not too bad but she still lack a bit of confident but she regret of taking that bicycle cos she feel both Dearie and I nothing to do hahaha .....

About 45mins later she said that she is hungry so we brought her to Mcdonald for bf ..... it was being relocated to seafood centre side quite inconvenient and there is no more drive thru..... roller bladders cannot blade in to order they have to go up the kerb on their own.  No wonder not much crowd on a Sunday morning!

Went back to rest for the day and we didnt go over to in law side just a simple meal that I wipe up to end out lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment