Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 5 April 2012

Monday - Thursday - 2 - 5 Apr 2012



Monday

Open up letter box and found the parcel is here haha is TT's dress from My Vanila Shop in FB.  Charmayne sponsored this dress for her wedding as TT will be walking down the aisle as the flower girl!

Change my bedsheet while waiting for my 2 precious to be back .... this is from Weeli, her brother bought for their mama but the bedsheet itself is quite heavy and Weeli called and asked me if I wanted to have it as is brand new .....

hmmmm indeed is heavy but I like it is from Akemi ..... TT came home and said that is nice! Haha .....






Tues & Wed

Nothing much to update just that we camwhoring again hahaha ..... everytime we have nothing to do ..... we will end up doing all these! LOL



Thursday

Jolene came office with some fried cuttlefish .... is yummy ... ahaha very crispy is so nice ... she get her maid to tie the stripes cuttlefish and fried it.  Tying up is quite tedious ..... I am lazy! 

My FIL will be delivering the chairs over to our new office I get him to bring TT along too cos Dearie having RT again this evening .... so he need not to go over to fetch her after his training.  TT was so familiar with my work place going up and down to and fro my old and new office freely!

2 comments: