Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 April 2012

Sunday - 1 Apr 2012










Since Dearie is on RT, TT and I went Botanical Garden to meet up with 08 Motherhood forum mummies for a play date with our children.

Is been quite long since I met up with them ..... Fennie is back with Rylee from HK so they will join the gathering too!  Only get to meet up with Fennie's hubby - Ryan when we are in HK when I helped her to buy something over. 

Took a cab over after we bought some fishballs over and I have prepared rice, veggie and some quail eggs for TT too ..... this gal of my really a 老福建 she will choose rice over a burger ..... she MUST have rice!  And her appetite is real big ... she can eat 2 bowls of rice!

Even when is a first meet up with the kids she was so sociable to go mix around and nor forgetting playing around so hard.  As for us the mummies and daddies whom tag along we were all chit chatting and munching away.

Fennie came with 20 over Kinder joy  eggs and they have hide the eggs while the kids having their bites.  Played a game of egg hunt and the kids just so happy and they even helped each other in finding! 

After the tiring play date, Fennie, Claudia and myself went over to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch... ordered 2 kids meal for the the 3 girls to share.  Claudia have 2 lovely gals - Alexis and Aly.  Claudia did an IVF for her 2nd child -  Aly.  Claudia really gave me lotsa support and encouragement for TTC period!  Thanks pal!








After the meal ..... we are all quite tired so we took a bus home ...... and back home I am dead beat and fell asleep till 8pm!  My poor hubby didn't wanna wake me up seeing that I am so tired but still I woke up naturally and made them simple dinner for the evening.

4 comments: