Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mon & Tues - 30 April & 1 May 2012



Monday

Last day of the month!  Auntie Rosalind hates to go to the bank on the last day so I volunteer to go for her.  And my little girl extremely happy when I bring her to school .... so I took photo for her before sending her.

I am happy too cos tomorrow will be a holiday!



Tuesday

Woke up early and decided to go over to James's stall at Joo Chiat to eat prawn noodle.  Bumped into Third Uncle and family ..... and after we ordered our food everything is already paid for!  Uncle really have fast hands and legs! 

Today also marks the very first time my little dottie uses chopsticks to finished up a bowl of prawn noodle!  We were surprised!  Cos I never know she knew how to use it I still thinking should I buy her a training chopsticks looks like I need not anymore!  Well done baby!

In the early evening we hitched a ride from in law's lorry and head over to Bishan as we will be having Gong Teck for the ancestor in the next 3 days and that marks Grandma had gone to another world for 3 years already.... tentage were up ....... paper house were all done and is about 2 story high preparation almost done ...... we ill be busy for the next 3 days .....

2 comments: