Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Mon - Thurs - 28 - 31 May 2012






Monday 

Dearie went reservist from today onwards and yes I will be alone at home and TT will be in Bedok "camp " too hahaha but sometimes is kinda bored to be home alone!  But I am enjoying it :P 

Tues - Thurs 

Since no one at home is good time for me to do some packing ..... my TT always mess up my place!  Since is school holiday I asked my MIL to bring TT back and we headed to Quality Hotel to meet up with the rest for supper.  

All the kids having great time spent eating and they even do some chatting up hahaha so cute .... hope that when they grow up they will be that close too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment