Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday - 20 May 2012





Went to Steven's baby girl's baby shower she is really cute but her jaundice quite bad .... she was very yellow.  Steven was the confinement man this time for his wife .... he took 1 mth leave and took care of them!  But he told us very tiring ..... but good that he slim down! Hahaha .... 

After we went back home I decided to go for a hair cut and dying of my hair .... TT say wanna cut too so she followed me to the saloon near our place as we dun wanna travel. 

By the time I finished my hair cut and dying of hair is her turn ... and she actually fell asleep while the hairdresser cutting her hair hahaha so cute she can sleep anywhere anytime! 

And now mummy and dottie having same hair cut whahaha ..... ok next is whether to rebond or perm my hair ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment