Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 24 May 2012

Thursday - 24 May 2012






Meet the English Teacher today ..... nothing much to say about her as Teacher told me she know most of the things and most of the time she like to participate in Q&A and of cos when come to singing part she love to dance!  Teacher told me sometime she will throw tantrums and she will make her sit at naughty chair and when she feels ok then join back the class.  hmmmmm new to me I can use this method at home too! 

Off to work after meeting up the teacher..... and finally we got good news from Cousin Pauline .... she delivered a healthy baby boy at 3.5kg! Hahah this little boy was in Pauline tummy for quite sometime hahah he look so much like his sister when birth!

Congrats on the arrival of baby Nixon!  And thanks to Small Aunt for the mee tai bak dinner .... haha  when over to get a hitch and have free dinner cooked by her :P and I simply love her cooking is my liking more 清淡! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment