Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunday - 13 May 2012




Went into the bathroom after awhile when TT was quiet during her bath time ... usually she will be singing and playing with water or body foam!  Sometime the foam too much and making my bathroom with bubbles!  So I went in to take a look at her ..... and I saw what she draw something on the shower screen and she claim that ... that was me! whahahah if only I am that skinny! whahhaha

Went to have car wash and do some shopping before heading over to China Sqaure Zhou's kitchen to attend Unice's daughter's 1st birthday!






Time flies...... Lerynn turn 1 ...... that time just said Unice was pregnant only..... kinda scary .....

Zhou's kitchen hightea ..... free sitting and I was sitting with Linda's relative .... my dear sista Pauline was away for holiday in HK so only Rosalind and family that I know was there.  Food was good .... and after the cake cutting we make a move first and we took little food cos we have a 2nd round to go .... cos is Mother's day we have a dinner at Shin Kushiya at Vivo.











TT fell asleep shorty after hopping on to the car ..... but just before we reached Vivo my dear TT threw out ...... and both of us was in shocked cos out of sudden she just threw out after a few cough. 

Hahaha car wash in the morning .... evening is dirty again .... sigh ..... since we are early we quickly went over to Giant to get some cloth to clean up the mess in the car and change her ..... I have always packed some clothing and put into Dearie's car *heng ah* if not we will have to buy a new set of clothing!


BIL bought a tiramisu cake from Bakerzin to celebrate Dearie's birthday too which falls on 18 May.  The whole dinner session was good everyone enjoyed the food .... we ordered very little food for TT cos scared she threw out again.  After the dinner we went for a walk .... my dear girl vomited again ...... clean up and went away and I have prepared plastic bag in case she vomit again ... just when I wanna give to her she walk out of a shop and vomited outside .... *heng ah* she know how to walk away!!  I clean up the mess again and told them we will have to leave early since she not feeling well ..... this year really makes me as a proud mother whahah cleaning up her mess at shopping centre!

3 comments: