Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 11 May 2012

Thursday & Friday - 10 & 11 May 2012



                                                       Self taken hahaha

Thursday

At the same time 7.15am!  I received a call from (19-268) neighbour I was shocked and the heart is really beating damn  fucking fast (sorry for the bad lang)  I really feel the stress cos I am afraid to have another bad news on my doorstep!  *phew* a relief ..... she is asking for plumber's contact .... really damn lah then I explained to her what happened yesterday and she told me she thought I am doing some painting WTF!

The scary feeling is still there ..... sigh .....

In the evening Dearie went  over to Big Uncle house for dinner ..... remember the Yam I talk about they asked us to cook and eat .... due to PT helper around I have to be at home so I didn't join them.  Dearie brought the yam rice and 年糕 for me ..... and tats my simple dinner!

Friday

After work I went to do mani and pedicure ..... cos is Charmayne and Kean's wedding ...... have to look mei mei hahahah *hiao mode*

And went I got home my dear little princess came to me and hug me wishing me A Happy Mother's Day and handed me her self made flower in school for me!  Awwwww this really melt me .....

2 comments:

  1. wah lau.. why ur neighbour call so early.. scary one leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya loh i still in bed leh ... is really scary!

    ReplyDelete