Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 12 May 2012

Saturday - 12 May 2012




Woke up a little bit late but we managed to be on time before the groom come ..... heng ah!  If not I will be locked outside!  Kean came fetching Charmayne at around 7+am and off we go to their place at around 9+am.

Gate crashing is not easy for the Brothers but they manage to pull through it and all the funny scene was all capture am sure we will have a good laugh in the evening express video!

After the tea ceremony at the groom side I follow the newly wed to our Big Uncle house to pay respect to the ancestors before heading back to Ubi for Bride side tea ceremony and as usual GLC and me in charge of the pouring of tea .... hahahah and all the 2nd generation wanted us to learn something cos next time we will be holding the responsibilities!

Left Ubi and headed home to rest at around 2+pm ..... and I have to reached like 5+pm at Yishun Safra so no napping time for me .....





TT followed me to the saloon near our place for make up and hairdo my little Princess is the flower girl for tonight and she will be walking in with Kean first hahahah should be nice bah and I hope she dun throw tantrums or refuse to walk at the very last minute!

Took about almost 2h to finish our make up plus hairdo really long .... cos the boss was so slow .... I almost fell asleep while waiting for TT's to be done.  Reached Yishun Safra only at around 6pm!!  Most of our cousins already there camwhoring hahahah







Dinner started at around 8+pm sharp ..... TT walked hand in hand with Kean with "I gotta Feeling" march in song everyone was so surprise to see them walking in hahahah didn't expect TT was walking in with Kean!  TT was so brave she walk in steadily with Kean!!  Good job baby!  *phew* I thought she will fuss cos she didnt get to nap!

They walk till mid way ...... next came in Small Uncle and Charmayne .... father and daughter walking in with the song 上海滩 hahahah small uncle indeed looking like chinese mafia whahahahha he should have come in with a sunglass!!  Everyone was laughing cos no one expected this is the march in song too!

Dinner commence shortly and we ...... cousins drinking away and we even smuggle in Moscato in for self consumption hahahahah and of cos I am drinking like nobody business!  Food quantity was big and we all love the dessert which is birdnest yummy .....

We only get back home at around 12+am .... guess what I puked in Mr Goh's car hahahah cos his car suddenly slow down and jerk and I cannot control and puke ..... can't mix alcohol heehee ..... Mr Goh so nice never blame me heehee ...... I am complete sober just that the jerk makes me so miserable!


8 comments:

  1. her hiaoness will prevent her from fussing hehehe...rare chance to be in spotlight mah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bride evening gown special hor

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... ya! her hiaoness will prevent her from fussing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TT really pretty! Love her hiaoness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muahahahahhaha

    Fiona ...... my cousin love green just like u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your help on that day!!! and TT really super steady.. very zai!

    ReplyDelete