Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunday - 27 May 2012











Lucky I still able to wake up and attend Justin and Stephanie's wedding lunch  .... as usual I will meet up with Sandy and go together.  Venue is at Raffles City hmmm still very near one straight MRT will reached.  When we reached there and realise Daniel overslept, Steven sick ..... cannot get Aces!

Our table only left Michelle and her hubby, Sandy, Jeremy, Leroy and myself .... the portion of food is big so we can't finish most of the food and we have to pass over to the next table of our friends cos more "macho" Man sit together hahaha ..... 

The lunch ended like coming to 4pm so I took train back and my 2 baobei was sound asleep and is so unfair look at TT she was sleeping so straight unlike sleeping with me she will hug me, sleep on my pillow, legs on my tummy all kinds of pattern!  But with Mr Goh she was so "well behaved" 

Not long after is dinner time but I am still bloated no choice cos we have arranged a family dinner at Hong Kong Street Chun Kee.  I only can sit down and eat a little cos am still full ...... and in the meantime I am checking 4D result ...... earlier on Jeremy was telling me to buy 1818 cos our wedding lunch table is 18 .... and guess what it really open on starter prize!  Leroy strike a little but I didn't buy so is Jeremy himself :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment