Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 7 May 2012

Monday - 7 May 2012




Since TT have no school I decided to stay home with her ..... Dun really like Monday cos market is close so nothing for me to buy and cook so we went to get some simple breakfast and after that I do E-Learning with TT for her Berries lesson.

Can't imagine now E-learning for a 4 year old kid ..... guess studies is not easy anymore I really dunno if TT could cope if she go primary school.  What will I be like? A crazy mama with cane always on hand while she was crying and doing her homework?  Whahahha this really came to my mind!!! But I told Dearie in future her school work will refer to you I dun wanna CHAP!

At night when we are resting I was lying on my tummy and I asked TT if she could just help me massage.  Taught her to walk on my back really very shiok now I know who will be my mini massager at home! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment