Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 17 May 2012

Monday - Thursday - 14 - 17 May 2012




Not very happy at work today cos of some issue floating up and is not solve *sigh* really tired of all these .... but TT makes my day! 

I open up my xmas gift last year and have white board with marker so I gave to TT instead ..... she started drawing on it and show me what she draw.  I am really impressed by her drawing at her age and without any people teaching her she drew very well!  The top picture she told me is me and Dearie hahaha really cute I love the way she draw with shoes! 

Maybe I should enrolled her for drawing lesson ..... seems like many things for her to do but I better dun stress her first shall monitor again what she really like. 

Lucky this week only need to work for 4 days ...... gonna celebrate my Dearie Birthday on Friday ..... wonder what should we do ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment