Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Tuesday & Wednesday - 8 & 9 May 2012

Tuesday

Nothing much to update on my Tuesday ..... boring ......







7.15am sharp I got a call from Shariffa (my immediate neighbour 19-266 when I stay at 19-268) she was apologising to me non stop and say that cos of his BIL and our door was splash by ah long!

I was quite pissed and headed to the loving room to check ...... i smell of the paint is very strong .... immediately after Dearie went to clarify I called up the police to report and called my MIl for help to bring TT to school.  While waiting for the police we went to knock on the other 3 room (19-274)'s door wanted to inform them about the paint ..... he was shocked too when he opened his door.

I made the police report at 7.45am and they only came at around 8.30am!  The police took down our statement and particulars and left around at 9+am.  So the victim is the other 3 room and us .... the one nearest to the lift!  I called up Papa to help ...... in about 30mins he reached with my mum and her maid.  Papa help to clean up the door thanks to his help .... in just 30mins we clean up everything!

Quite a damn day we had ...... after cleaning up we rested for awhile and at early evening we went to pick up TT and headed to Tan Quee Lan Street to help in Charmayne's gown collection.



At the studio I learned how to tie Charmayne's gown so that on actual day I can help her out.  Kinda not in the mood cos of the incident!  Hope they won't come again ...... i dunno what will I be ...... *sigh*

3 comments: