Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 1 June 2012

Friday - 1 Jun 2012






Gonna celebrate Joey's birthday and wanted to be convenient TT was with me at work.  TT told me she is office lady hahah and even help me to do some simple stuffs!

And of cos she was a princess at my work place .... colleague and bosses all pampered her so much whatever she asked for was given .... my boss even gave her money whahahha 

After work, we took circle line to Nex to meet up with others ... Joey chosen steamboat dinner to celebrate her birthday so we went Xian De Lai.  Quite like the place cos is individual pot and with different soup you can choose from.  Beside the uncooked items we can order cook items too and I love their longan red dates tea!

After the meal we also have cake for Joey she chose bumble bee pic pandan cake from Bengawan Solo ..... love the cake next time I shall order that for TT's birthday haha......hope that Joey like the gift we bought for her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment