Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 10 June 2012

Sat & Sun - 9 - 10 Jun 2012
















2 days in a row I need to work cos of Poomsae Competition .... On Saturday I have Weeli, Joey and Grace volunteering to help me take care of TT.  Brought her to Berries and fetch her and brought her to have water play at Tampines One.  Nice 姨妈 TT have!

My work end only at around 9+pm .... their constant updating of their activities makes me work with ease so by the time I reached home is quite late really have to thanks the gals for looking after TT while I am working and Mr Goh in camp!

On Sunday, TT said that she wanna follow me to Sports Hall ... since Xian will be having his competition today I brought her along so that she can play with them for awhile. 

Xian is in the Young Junior catagory so his match is real early at 9+am sharp right after the pledge taking.  So after the medal presentation after a few catagory completed they can go back home so PY and SL suggested that they will help me take care of TT.  So they brought her for breakfast, shopping ..... and end up she is back to their place at Seng Kang for a nap + swimming! 

Thanks to PY and SL for taking care of her not easy to handle 3 right?  TT was so happy ... they met me after I finished my work for a late dinner and we went back home at around 10+pm .... what a tiring day but really thanks to all my friends for the help really blessed to have you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment