Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 23 June 2012

Saturday - 23 June 2012




Think is a good date today my co. D&D and also David's stall opening.  His stall located at Chinatown hawker centre ..... I love the strawberry flavour is really yummy and TT fav of cos is the same!  Met up with GSS and GLC to go support him together wish him HUAT HUAT!

After having brunch there we headed to saloon haha cos I need to go wash my hair and make a hairdo too messy without rebonding! And my ah hiao TT wanna wash her hair too whahahah ... after an hour everything is done!

Dearie brought TT to Berries while I take a cab to pick up Rosalind to go Orchard Hotel together and we are punctual we reached at 5pm whereby my boss asked us too.








Today is different from last 2 years,  we have table draw this time and is Kim Chi sponsor by CJ.  Rosalind and I and with the help of our national squad went around whole ballroom to put some kimchi on the table as table draw ... and of cos our table will have it too haha.  At around 630pm all guest started to come in .... busy at the reception and my 2 baobei just make their way over too. 

Event started at 730pm sharp ..... and started with the talking of Chairman etc etc ....... follow by the 1st dish and our demonstration team for their fabulous demo!  Best is the Emcee of the night he is very good .... I just can't stop laughing.  Is a nice night and the whole event last till 12 midnight as the grand draw is at 12 midnight did not win anything but we had a great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment