Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday - 24 June 2012





Is Nixon's full month today ..... times passes so fast this little boy very cute ..... he smile to me when I call him hahaha ..... and is always my wish lah having a baby boy so hope by carry him I get some baby dust *LOL* 

Pauline and Davis invited us to Zhou's kitchen for Nixon's full month .... is a ala carte buffet so ya we are all so full after the meal.  After the celebration my PIL wanted to go over David's stall so we headed there and eat tao huey for dessert and I bought some back home too!

In the evening we headed to pray at Chai Chee and I bought the little bucket fill with rice grain and one small steam huat kway made by Small Aunt.  The Huat Kway is yummy heehee .... and of cos thanks to Pauline and David for the invites and cake... Congrats on the new bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment