Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 29 June 2012

Mon - Fri - 25 - 29 June 2012






Thanks to PY for her kosong dumpling .... telling me she will try make chicken one next year!  Am looking forward to that!  This is the only one which I didn't master .... wrapping bak zhang last time use to help my MIL only to put in ingredients hahahaha and she will wrapped up.  I always ended up making into more like HE YE FAN (Chinese Sticky Rice) really LAO KUI! 

Lotsa ppl to thanks hahaha .... Thanks to my PIL whom bought for me Tokyo Banana and 白色恋人 chocolate heard my SIL saying that my MIL have been looking around for banana stuffs for me :P 

Next is Rosalind for the Barley water she cook for us .... hahah good for the heaty me and lastly to CCAB Mrs Ng for sending 2 cakes to us cos she can;t attaned our D&D really very nice of her and the thought good to end our Friday with the 2 lovely cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment