Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 15 June 2012

Mon - Fri - 11 - 15 Jun 2012







Nothing much to update for my entire week only took leave on Wednesday cos Dearie having his off day ... so we just spend some quality time together.  

Lately I have been craving for butter cakes ..... so I went over to Sin Chew located at Bedok to buy a whole butter cake which cost $16 few years back is only $10!  

TT follow me to office for the next few days cos my Parent in law and SIL flew to Hokkaido for holiday ..... from 14 June to 20 June.  So ya that chirpy bird goes non stop talking with my boss ..... she even sit on his table and talk to him.  My boss loves her also talk to her and both of them even laugh out loudly dunno what the 2 talking about.  

This weekend will be only the 2 of us again cos Dearie won't be back :( but lucky both of us have lotsa programme ... gonna have a small gathering with my frds on Saturday at my place and meet up with my multiply gals for tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment