Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 2 June 2012

Saturday - 2 Jun 2012







                                                                    Look alike anot?





Dearie went reservist and I am attending Grace's wedding with TT and sad thing is that Joanne fell sick and was unable to attend but lucky I still know some seniors at our table.  As usual without any kids TT feel bored lucky still manageable. 

Thanks to Ivy for sending me home and even passed down her kid's skate scooter to TT.... good to let her try and she love it! 

Dearie came back in the early evening and we took bus over to Katong which is near my office Thai restaurant for dinner with Joey and Weeli .... and they bought a skate scooter for TT hahaha so blessed to have them showering more love to my TT!  

No comments:

Post a Comment