Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 8 June 2012

Tues - Fri - 5 - 8 June 2012

Nothing much to update for my Tues - Thurs ...... home alone till Thursday my MIL brought her home hahaha not bad to be home alone!



Today we will be meeting up my in laws for dinner so I brought TT with me to work and everytime she with me at work i will always be very full cos my colleagues and bosses will buy her food and whenever she can't finished will be into my tummy! *sigh*

Today we celebrating my in law's  40th Wedding Anniversary so my FIL asked me to book Minori at Katong opposite my office.  Used to dine there for buffet but now they have change no more buffet only ala carte  but FIL still insist the place ... 

TT follow me and our dining time is at 730 so both of us just sat rest and relax in the office .... so she take her time to watch DVD while I play games. 

Lucky Dearie can make it today as it is his off day so he came at around 7.15pm,  we all ordered each a main dish and order some sashimi and side dish to go with it. 

After the sumptuous meal we walk over to The Pinch of Salt to have dessert to end the beautiful day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment