Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 11 July 2010

Mon - Tues - 17 & 18 May 10

Monday

Nothing much to update for today just that I caught a cold and was having running nose ... took some pills but still went over to work .... is really tired + sleepy..... hope I can sleep all the way!  nowsaday I have difficulties in sleeping cos TT sleep with me .... she is really hard to sleep with ..... I can woke up seeing her lying on my pillow and i dun get to sleep on it! ARGHHHHHH .... my dottie snatching away all my sleeping




Happy Birthday!!! My Dearie turn 34 this year hahaha old liao!!!  I took my off in lieu today and we send TT to school this morning and headed back to my in law shop to pick up my MIL to go visit Ah Ma.

Ah Ma's condition is quite bad ..... same as the day when I came visit her she only open her eyes awhile and back to sleep.  It really pain us seeing her like that ..... heart breaks especially she was tied up cos she attempt to scratch and pull out the nose tube which was inserted to her nose for consumption of fluid.

We only stay for about 15mins cos we scare that there will be some other visitor coming up and we need to go fetch TT.

Lucky we are on time to fetch TT cos just before we left the hospital my Dear hubby stomachache and went to the toilet so we have to wait for him.

After she changed her clothing off we go wanting to go helix bridge for a walk..... we headed to Swensen for some ice cream first hahaha ... Dearie's Swensen card gets a free Sundae on his birthday and when we order a main course it came 1 free sundae too.  Just when we are having some bites it started to pour!!! Too bad we cant walk anymore cos is pouring!  So we just took our own sweet time to eat our dessert and my dear TT sang a birthday song to her Papa.



Dated sis GLC to go Vivo for dinner ..... and after the sumptuous meal she went to get Dearie a cake and headed back to Bedok.  We spend the rest of the evening with our family ..... thanks to all friends and family for the birthday wishes to Dearie hope he have all the good luck in whatever he do!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dearie & Happy 28th Months to you my dearest daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment