Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 29 July 2010

Wednesday - 9 June 10


Thanks to Beno for the invites to Neo Garden Cathering 18th Anniversary!  The occasion is held at Asian Civilisations Museum.  The only thing I know is .... is not a sit down dinner and you have to be in formal wear. 

After work I went over to Coco's place to change and get Dearie to go over after work to pick up my clothing.  I went over with Sandy since Dearie not free to be there on time so he gave a miss to it!  Didn't know I can bring a few people with me ... if I know I will ask more to go. 

The opening kick off with their CEO speech .... and showing of a video of the operation of their factory.  Beno and Sarah is with us throughout the whole session and even recommend us which is good to eat ... the first one we attack is their sashimi hahah ... lucky we are fast cos after us the Q is really LONNNNNNNNG!

We left the place at around 9+pm .... a very nice celebration they have inviting most of their customer to join in!  *thumbs up*.  We are given each a goodie bag which include a name card holder box and a bottle of their in house drinking water.  Happy 18th Anniversary to Neo Garden Catering!


3 comments: