Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 July 2010

Thursday - 27 May 10


Woke up feeling uneasy ..... dunno why ... ..... wanted to pick up my red polo tee to wear in the end I put it back and choose to wear a black blouse..........




At around 3.51pm Pauline sms me asked me if I know anything I say I dunno and she replied: "Ah Ma..hospital called, ask them go dw now."  I was shocked and back to my work station to msn any family member who are online.  Manage to get hold of SIL - GLC and was talking about this with her. 

And knowing all rushing down ..... by the time the hospital say Ah Ma (husband Granny) had passed on peacefully at 4.03pm.  Not a single of us saw she leave .... only the caretaker(maid) is with Ah Ma when she leave. 

Kean came picking me up and then Charmayne back to Bishan to wait for everything everyone of us are so sad and was crying.  Our Beloved Grandma have passed on .... although I didn't spend alot of time with her but she is the most I respect!  She was sick early this year after CNY she still remember my BD and gave me an Ang Bao!  She really have a good memories .... she will NOT forget anyone else BD at all!

Tent-age is setting up and all of us are there waiting for the casket to send Ah Ma back ..... due to evening timing we can't put Ah Ma into the coffin everything have to wait till next morning.  At around 7+pm casket have send back Ah Ma's body...... everyone is so sad .... and all of us are crying.  This moment is the worst of all!  Not only we are sad we are all worried of our little cousin - Shi Shi she is at China doing a exchange programme and will only be back tomorrow night.  All of us tried not to put anything on FB scare that she know how to get on FB in China.

We have draw up duty roster so that we can take turns to look after the place in the night.  And we all ask our 长老 (OC) to go home rest more only 1 OC will be on duty.  As for Dearie & I we went back at around 12midnight and came back at 4am ... we just get to sleep......









5 comments: