Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Tuesday - Friday - 11 May 10 - 13 May 10


Got a call from MIL saying that Ah Ma went TTSH for check up but need to be admitted.

We are all so sad cos she seems well to us but she have to be admitted again.

Hope she get well soon ....

Thanks to My Ho for buying BAO for us everytime ... today he bought 鸳鸯 and chicken bao for us .... for me I dun really like TAO SA so Jolene have that while I still prefer my chicken one.  The
鸳鸯 have salted eggs inside so Jolene loves that!

On Wednesday evening I went to visit Ah Ma ... Dearie came later ..... Third Uncle is there and he told me that this time round Ah Ma condition quite bad.  She is sleeping when I am there ..... tried calling her and she merely open her eyes.  Really pain us to see her like this.

Nothing much to update for the next 2 days ... just that I cooked at home on Friday and my dear Princess ate alot although she came back from my in laws place.  She is really a Goldfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment