Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Saturday - 29 May 10


3rd day of the wake Dearie & I came a bit later than usual ... cos we are very tired ..... lucky TT not with us or else we will be disturb by her.

My Dad came with my 姑姑 & 姑丈 and my dear dottie really know how to "Carrot" her grandpa .... she asked my Father to bring her to 7-11 to buy ice cream!!! *LOL* she choose a kit kat drumstick .... really know how to eat!

Today also quite alot of ppl coming in to pay respect to Grandma ... all of us help out in serving food, drinks and also to sit around with our own friends.  Lucky our family is big so we have lotsa helpers everyone 分工合做 things are done very quickly!  Tomorrow will be the most busy and sad day to face......

2 comments: