Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 July 2010

Mon - Wed - 24 -26 May 10


Very tired after the weekend work ..... my eyes is really like auto closing somemore is a MONDAY BLUE!  After work I went over to in law's shop for dinner while waiting for Dearie.  Everytime he will be late ... wonder is it because I tell him I am going so he take his own sweet time.

On Tuesday morning I woke up at 6am!!! OMG this is really auto waking up .... weather is damn hot and we try not to use air-con so often cos of the electricity is damn high ... a 3 room flat and we are like paying 160+ per month and we are not at home in the day!  Gotta endure and try to put up with this stupid weather!

Nothing much to update on Wednesday .... lucky I didnt wake up at 6am again ... is so difficult to wake up if trying to go sleep again and I find is more tiring if I sleep back.  So today I try sleeping early to catch up my beauty sleep!

9 comments:

  1. wow ur electrical bill is very high..
    i paid $120 and my mum is at my house in the day and at night i on air con also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hie!

    Tong Tong and ur hubby are on The New Paper on 19th July 2010 for the Big Walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what???? ur electricity bill is high man..

    are ur power sockets turn off when not in use etc?

    my bill is only $80 and we turn air con on for 1- 2 hours each night plus fan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think my hubby pay $300 PUB bill leh...$100+ is like very cheap for us hehe..

    hmm...we have 4 adults, 3 seperate bedrooms..on aircon over the nite..MIL is whole day at home de, sometimes fan, sometimes aircon during the day. weekend for me is aircon all the way..BIL n MIL is fan or aircon during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my colleague said one aircon is $90 a month if on every night. dunno true mah. hahahahhah

    ReplyDelete
  6. see u all have ppl at home leh ... while mine dun .... everything is switch off .... so i oso dunno why so high!

    ReplyDelete