Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Thursday & Friday - 3 & 4 June 2010

Thursday
Nothing to update for Thursday back to work but still feeling very sad everytime I think of Grandma my eyes rolling with tears.  Everything is settle ...  and each of us are given some coins to keep.  Thanks to all my friends whom came to the wake and the token you given thank you so much!

I missed you very much .....




Penny & gang planned to go out today .... for a nice dinner and head to Movida I told them not so nice for me to go party cos I dun have the mood at all.   But after several pestering by them ... I agreed to go dinner with them and sign them in to Movida using my St James card.

Coco arranged us to meet at Brotzeit at Vivo is a nice place ... I love it!  A good place to chit chat and have meal together.  Coco is the first to arrive .... and follow by me ... so we started to drink and wait for others to arrive cos they dun allow us to have a dining area before everyone arrive so we just sit around at the bar counter for some drink first. 

Coco ordered Weissbier she drank 2 or more glass before I come.  Wooo hoo she is really ready to party tonight!  Hazel is the third to arrive ... so ya we gals chit chat first.  Happy to know that Hazel is with Ricky now .... Ricky is really happy now he is in a relationship!  Finally he is attached as friends we are very happy for him too!

After Penny, Vera and Peiying came we are being directed to a dining area and we left everything to Coco to order .... we really have alot ... and can't finish all the food ... and they happen to see I have my sandwich box they all just chuck everything into my sandwich box! *LOL*





Went over to St James and stay for awhile to wait for PC to come over..... before hazel and I make our way home.  Saw my dear friend Ryan at Movida too ... is been very long since we meet up.  So nice to bump into him today ..... I think we have not met up after he attended my wedding *LOL*  He is still the same no change at all!

Left Movida after PC came .....hope the girls have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment