Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 19 September 2010

Saturday - 14 Aug 2010



And On Saturday we woke up late so we went over to Katong Village HK cafe to have our brunch.  We ordered lotsa food to share since TT is not feeling well we ordered fish porridge for her as for me I order prawn dumpling soup and Dearie had beef noodle. 

We ordered har gao (dim sum), toast and egg tart to share too .... not really to my liking I think the best is still C Nai HK cafe.  The place is quite old style looking, wall hanging some HK singer's pic which is torn from record and magazine.

After the meal we walk in to I Can Read to check out their courses... they told me I can let TT go for a trial class so we have booked a class for her next Sunday afternoon.

Went over to Giant to buy our groceries and back home to catch the opening of YOG.  After the YOG opening is our TVB marathon again ..... next week I think we will be a bit free cos all official will be at Suntec Conventional Hall for our TKD game ... wish our 4 players from Singapore all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment