Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tuesday - 10 Aug 2010


After we left Ah Ghor house during National Day ... we went back home to rest my dearest Dottie vomited after her milk! 

And the thing is I just came out from my shower and she vomited on the floor, herself and myself and I have to go wash myself up again.  We take her temperature and she is on fever at 38.3 degree so we sponge her and is a sleepless night for me.  This goes on till next day.....
..




Took half day to bring TT go clinic ... Dearie took childcare leave to look after her while I can go to work in noon .... who knows after we bring her to clinic and on my way to work ... she vomited again.

She is so dirty and the car seat is also dirty I left with no choice but to take another half day but I still go office to pick up some work to work from home.  Poor baby she cannot have milk just milo kosong or glucose for meals it hurts when she is asking and crying for milk.  Super sticky to me when she is sick ... really tired to take care of her when she is sick......

No comments:

Post a Comment