Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Sunday - Thursday - 1 Aug - 5 Aug 2010




This week is kinda boring Sunday, Monday we went went back to in law house to have dinner and MIL strike 4D on both Sat & Sun she bought Ibet for it and on off she strike about $700+ she suggest we go for a good dinner next Sunday.

Tuesday is the worse cos really do nothing just watch tv and sleep nothing much to do and is really very routine.  (=_=")

Lucky Wednesday SZ, YZ and Hon asked us if we are interested to eat Lobster Porridge ... since is near to Dearie's office we tag along too.  Thanks to Hon whom came picking me up ... and we headed for a good meal.

We ordered a 4 pax meal set and it comes with a fish, la la, vegetable, chicken and a big portion of lobster porridge.  Total cost is $168.  The chicken is very tasty and I love the porridge too shall bring my parents here for dinner next time.  Orchid Live Seafood is located at 16 Jalan Kelulut.

Thursday - Waking up with a heavy head so went to see a doc and was given 2 days mc to rest... muscle is really tight and I feel tired.  Probably I didn't sleep well co-sleeping with TT is a real hard stuff we try putting her to sleep alone no matter what the next morning I woke up will be seeing her next to me and she will be on my pillow!  Is really difficult to sleep with her but she always stick to me wonder next time if I am preggie I dun think I will want to sleep with her LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment