Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Saturday - 21 Aug 2010


Register TT to the Baby & Junior Race 2010 this year too ... she have move up to Cat E haha Her catagory have to run with a Parent so I am going in with her.  She slim down alot really alot ..... and I scare she got not much energy cos she is still on NO MILK diet.  Bought her some chicken tenders to eat before the race and we had our brunch too.

Nat also participate in the race and her reporting time is only at around 230pm .... as for TT her is 1pm so I get to Q for the Huggies baby photo.. last year TT won 2nd prize ... this year I just participate for fun cos there are so many cutie babies around!

Happened to see my Parents there too ..... cos my nephew is there for the race.  Suppose to arrange to go Jb for seafood with the cousins so we all meet together at downtown east.  After seeing the Q on the causeway we decided to head for dinner at Downtown East.




We went NY NY for dinner .... I didn't take any main course just a caesar salad and TT had a mushroom soup.   She love the soup very much and asking for more .... after the meal we have no where to go and all agreed to come over our place to play wii together.  Before heading to my place we all went supermarket to grab some tidbits, wine, drinks and we just enjoy ourselves thru the night till 2+am ..........

2 comments: