Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Wed & Thurs - 25 & 26 Aug

On Wednesday, our YOG Manager told us that he have tics to the closing ceremony for tomorrow so I took from him 3 tics wanted to bring TT over.  And I got a call from a company and was asked to go for an interview so I have made arrangement to go tomorrow since I can go pick TT early too.

On Thursday, Girlene came over office and we headed lunch together and since my interview is at Tampines we headed to Tampines One.  The company I went is AIA the lady whom interview me is very nice we talk everything including our children *LOL* 

But I dun think I will have chance cos they wanted a short notice candidate as I dun have much leaves left I dun think I will be selected.  After the interview I went over to Tampines One again to get some cheese cake for my baby TT.  And I bring her home to change and wait for Dearie to come back.

We took circle line to the floating platform and we were asked to walk one big round as the other entrance is closed!  When we are in we saw many empty seats around but people just refuse to move in and we have difficulties in moving in too cos they are just like 大伯公 GLUE on the seats.  So I suggest to Dearie we sit on the stairs the highest w/o blocking others. 

Is kinda sad to the see the flame went off with the solemn tune really salute to all volunteers for the effort they put in *thumbs up* TT enjoyed the show and of cos the best is the fireworks is really very nice great night!  Headed to Marina Square to search for food .... and ended up eating Jia Xiang Noodle a place where I wanna try for very long.  Not much choices left and we quickly settle whatever they have and headed back home is really tiring ......

2 comments: