Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 19 September 2010

Wednesday - 11 Aug 2010

Went to see Dr Heng today ..... no I am not preggie I am there for my annual pap smear and have little ops there .... remove a small lump at the side of my groin area ... if you remember when I am expecting TT I have this little ops too.

Beside the lump I have infection oso .. therefore my bill came up to $235 after all medication given.  When Dr Heng sees me ... I knew she will asked me why I still havent visit her *LOL*

Told her I want a baby boy ... she say I am fussy hahaha ... but well that is always be my wish one girl one boy!  I am glad that the nurse of her is back working for her .... she is very meticulous and caring .... I like her very much welcome back Kim!

Kim gave me a pamphlet of Fertility Awareness haha inside showing about the hormones, menstrual cycle, Uterus Cervix,, Cervical Fluid information.  And some interesting guide like How to choose a baby sex!  Want a boy what your diet should be and during intercourse how deep you must go *LOL* etc.  Good info and I share with Dearie ... so if our no.2 is a boy ... I guess this works .... hahaha .....

8 comments: