Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 13 September 2010

Saturday - 7 August 2010


Remember TT had her Princess make over at Parkway Parade?  The Studio - being the host for the make over called me up.  They told me they have chosen her to have free makeover no charges involved.  But actually I also know not chosen is everybody will be called up for the shot hahaha a way to do marketing!

Headed down to Amoy Street at 1pm and we only get to take the shot at around 2+pm .... we waited for around 1+pm then we get to go up to have our make up and hairdo done.  While waiting we can just pick up any sweets or coffee to drink ... but their dispenser water is not hot enough for us to have coffee while waiting :P

Took about 100+ shots and we are done .... went down to viewing room to check out our photos ..... buying of the photos is real ex so we just close one eyes and chose 1 family portrait and one TT's korean dress photo. 

There are a few shots I like too but no choice I wanna take the most basic package that is $165 including 2 8R photo and 1 canvass.  I did a canvass for TT at forum so now the package come with it so I just take it.  If there is no canvass I will not want to take any of the package.

Headed for short shopping and went back to nap till 8+pm then wake up to have a light dinner and is TVB time again for the night.


7 comments: