Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 20 April 2009

Friday - 10 April 09


Went Uncle's house to accompany Mama since we are not working .... went shopping with her at compass point.  The crowd there is huge ...... especially their food court we have to wait for quite sometime then we manage to find seats for everyone.

Came back and Mama say wanna sleep so all of us went to the living room for a rest too ..... and in the evening we all went to the coffee shop located just opposite my Uncle's house for dinner.  The Tze Char is good ... I love the Oats fried chicken .... is really crispy.

Thanks to Uncle Lee (my Papa) whom never tell us that he is not eating .... so we ended up with full and bloated tummy!  went back home quite early cos I have a date with SZ & YZ as they are leaving to US so we have game of MJ with them ... they will be there for about 3 weeks ..... I think they will miss playing.

Played till 3+am cos they leaving to airport at 4am .... have a pleasant trip my dearest SZ mei and YZ!  Gotta miss them ......

Went back home and Dearie is still wide awake .... and TT is sound asleep since I went out to SZ mei house.  Dearie told me that he won't be sleeping cos he afraid will oversleep as we are going to Uncle's house early in the morning to fetch Mama and our Ancestors tablet as we need to replace a new one cos is my Grandma's 49days.  As for me I am tired s I went to bed straight........

2 comments: