Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 23 April 2009

Monday - Wednesday 13, 14 & 15 April 09

Monday

Today I went back home straight after work .... is been like a month that I didn't went back home at this hour ..... I try to pack up the house before my 2 precious come back.  Vacuum, mop and cleaning up the house in about an hour.

Was looking at the SP services bill ...... didn't shoot to $100+ this time round cos maybe because we are always home late ..... save a bit on the bills but phone bills is a big high Papa use the most, his HP bill is about $70 ..... normal time is about $40 cos I am the one paying for him so I monitor his bill :P.

I dunno why i have a phobia now I am so scare when my phone rings in the evening .... so today I have the feeling is so strong I am so scare.  I will try to relax ..... not to think so much

Tuesday & Wednesday

Dearie went to pick Mama up to go for acupuncture so I bought my own dinner and eat alone ..... when he is back and after settling down we bring out all the letters and bills which we didn't clear to sort out.

Really alot of letters ..... I think my house is full of letters headache .... i use to be organise by clipping all the bills together so I can pay one shot .... but now is all scattered around ... guess I have to slowly go back to my system. 

Nothing much to update.... only heard that my Mama is progressing well which is a good thing to us.  She is trying to walk now ..... not like last time she is lazy and no confident to walk.  My Brother is trying to schedule her for a day care cum physio therapy at Ren Ci hopefully it will be a fast one cos her right feet is a bit swollen due to lack of exercise.

Just hang on there I am sure Mdm Tan will be like her usual self in no time .... look positively!




3 comments:

  1. i m sure ur mum will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard that Ren Ci not bad, they do provide transport to ferry them thro and fro there one near my house. I try to check for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup will be sending her to Ren Ci ....

    ReplyDelete