Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 20 April 2009

Sat - 11 April 09

Went market to buy some joss paper .....this is the first time I am buying all these all by myself ... and I am totally blur lucky the boss help me.

Reached the temple at around 9am and we are all being asked to go to the 2nd level for chanting.  The moment my Mama saw uncle carrying Grandma's photo in she burst into tears .... I understand my Mama's feeling... having herself not well and seeing her beloved Mother makes her sad.  We all console her and told her not to cry cos Grandma is safe and sound in another world.

After the ritual we all went back to Uncle's house and headed for lunch ...... we are all very tired .... my poor dearie didn't sleep at all and after sending my Dad back we K.O all the way.....

TT and I woke up at 8+pm as for my Dearie he is too tired to wake up .....he slept all the way .... TT & I enjoyed our Mcdonald dinner cum supper together.  We went back to bed at around 1+am.......

No comments:

Post a Comment