Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Monday & Tuesday - 20 & 21 April 09


As usual both days nothing much to update ... is a routine days too.  Yesterday my BIL wanna plan a trip in June.  We are planning to go for a cruise ..... so we are looking thru the papers and see where does it cruise to. 

Kinda excited cos this is the 1st trip that we will be out with the whole Family!  SIL (Celia) will be doing the checking of the schedule.







On Tuesday as usual my Dearie went over to fetch my Mama to go for her acupuncture at least she is willing to go for it .... she seems dun like to go for her physio.  Shall talk to her again when I see her again.

Dearie asked me to have my dinner on my own .... so at very last minute I manage to get hold of Sandy & Beno to go dinner with me.  Went to Irodori again ...... heee ... Uncle is shocked to me cos weekday is the most least possibilities to be there.

Sandy met me at Paya Lebar MRT and we took the train to Tiong Bahru and change a bus 123... is just 2 or 3 stops away.  We are there early whereby our dear Beno will only reached at around 8pm.  As usual Uncle bring out nice food for us to try ..... I love the Salmon Skin .... yum yum .....

I feel great and relaxed cos is been along time since I have a chit chatting dinner session with friends.  And I can catch up with them a little ..... next time should organise another dinner hahah last min not much ppl can make it :P

7 comments:

  1. if we go there for multiply gathering hor got discount anot? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no discount leh but hor if we go lunch hor I have the promotion vouchers dine 3 free 1 pax. Ai go mai?

    ReplyDelete
  3. why mai? dine 2 free 1 leh .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehh...u said dine 3 free 1 leh...means 4pax for price of 3 rite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL i think i say wrongly hahah is dine 3 free 1 pax

    ReplyDelete