Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 4 May 2009

Wednesday - 22 Apr 09


When Uncle is back from work he told us that my Mama is a little on high blood so asked if we wanna bring her to see a GP.  Definitely I want cos is not a joke if she is on high blood cos stroke might strike again.

Uncle quickly make a call to the GP to see their operation hour ..... this GP - Dr Chong use to see my Grandma.  Drove her over and is a small little clinic ...... took the Q and waited for quite a while ... think almost like 1/2h or 45mins wait.  REALLY VERY SLOW! 

To keep my nephew entertained I played with him some toys at the toys corner and took some pic with him.  He loves taking photo hahahha .... he will only come to me when I took out my camera to take pics with him if not he is super sticky to my Bro and SIL.

Dr Chong confirm Mama have high blood so he instruct us to give her medicine and need to come back for another review in 1 week's time.  And I bought a wrist blood pressure monitor from ebay so that Uncle can help keep track on her blood pressure.  Thanks to Shunli for the recommendation as he bought 1 for his MIL as well.  Now really have to watch her diet but my Mama seems hard to change her diet.

5 comments:

  1. tell her if no change diet she will go back n sleep on hospital bed again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. but she no scare leh hahahaha .... eh later she will say go back go back loh ... u know a few days before she discharge she dun wanna go home ah. cannot challenge her

    ReplyDelete
  3. it might be mean but u really got to paint the pic toher, that 2nd stroke will be worse...

    BUt u know what, i find if family talk to family, bo chup one... must get the dr to tell them and scare them...

    So u wait till next appointment and tell dr to advice her on what to eat and what are the consequences of 2nd stroke..

    ReplyDelete
  4. har? got pple like to stay hospital meh?

    ya...sand is rite..ask doc tell her better..

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL .... cos in hospital the nurses and the attendant always make my mama laff LOL

    ReplyDelete