Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 21 May 2009

Sunday - 17 May 09

 

Thanks to Leroy & Derrick I brought TT to have her breakfast at Macdonald after her LNT class on Sunday *LOL*.  TT won the LNT tree trial class when she have her baby show so we register her in.

She is better compare to those trial lesson I brought her in Paradiz centre ..... more well behave not much crying when teacher kept the toys and learning materials.... respond well too!  Good job baby!  At least she show some interest whereby I can roughly know what she really wants .......

She have made friends there too ..... her class only 3 girls ......including her ..... I had great fun there when I am accompanying her.

 

Went to visit mama again today ......and we left around 4+ to Yishun to collect the cupcakes that I have ordered for Dearie ...... I ordered from cupcake culture.  Get to know it from Joanne as she (baker) is her friend and I ate it at Kayla's 1st birthday is very nice not too sweet.

Fetch my in laws over to Grand Mecure for buffet dinner is a last min decision cos my BIL & his family is going over to his in law side for Mother's day dinner.  Initially we wanted to go eat fish head steamboat cos only left 5 of us (my PIL, SIL and us) so we think we go for buffet.

My FIL is deeply in love with Irodori sashimi .... he ate some in Mecure and said that their not fresh *LOL* 

 

We are all so full ..... and when we are back home my BIL & family all back ..... Durian cake from mecure is good ...... so is the cupcake.  Had a good time with our family today ....... good that Dearie is on leave from tomorrow onwards .... for me I have to finish my on hand work so that I could go for my holiday peacefully!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday brother! Wow, TT looks so different like dat in the photos! Esp in the 3rd photo!

    ReplyDelete