Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Saturday - 2 May 09


Yesterday I was telling Dearie that we could sleep a little later than usual today but I WAS WRONG!  I shouldn't say things so fast .... my dad called me up at 8+am ...... telling me Mama fall and had cut on her wrist!  When I heard that I have a knife slashing my heart feeling ..... and I am asking myself WHY? WHY? WHY?  Why Mama always dun listen to us ..... why is she so stubborn WHY? *sigh*

Knowing that Uncle is handling everything we quickly woke up and finish up our housework and head down in the afternoon.  When we reached Uncle's place they are all having tea at coffee shop .....talk to Mama in normal ways (usually if she is naughty I will scold her) .... when she see me never scold her she raise her hand and show me her bandage.  I told her I dun wanna scold you ..... you are old enough to know what you should do and what you shouldn't.  She smile to me .......



At around 5pm we headed to Marina Barrage ......TT is so cute ... I dunno why she stand up and stand on her car seat with her hand on the car handle she is like taking a bus instead and guess what she fell asleep while standing!!!  And our maid try to make her sit and sleep she woke up and refuse to sit ..... she stand all the way from Seng Kang to Marina Barrage *LOL*

Is really packed at Barrage .... but strange thing is the car park got reserved lots and refuse to let people park!  Dearie went for few rounds and we saw actually that Ah Neh let his own race family into the car park!!!  He is RACIST!  My Uncle spoke to him and he scolded my Uncle .....asked him to be in his position .... but Uncle Ah Neh please be more polite when you talk to people and we know your job is not easy and dun be so RACIST!  Such a rude Ah Neh .... I scolded him for being rude I dun give a damn ....



Papa asked we all go in first while he and Uncle wait for Dearie .... so I bring TT for a dip ..... she really love playing with water.  Just a 15mins dip and fun at the fun pool ..... she is a happy baby already.  Pushed Mama around and look at the scenery .... At 7pm sharp we headed for our dinner at 7th Storey.

Looking at the menu the food is not bad ...... but they are not flexible ..... cos I wanna change their dessert and that stupid Manager told me ... I must top up $20 for changing ... WTF and she told me the dessert is free de leh ..... and lady boss will give you fresh fruits(they didn't even give loh).  I was like WHAT ? free?  开玩笑!  Free de will not be printing on the menu liao loh .... or maybe yes but you will state that Free Dessert ya?  Correct me if I am wrong......



Portion of the food is big .... even we have big eater there we also can't finished all of it.  TT same same keep calling MUMMY for food and is really very loud!  She happily eating her food and was really satisfied hahahah

Mama enjoyed the food too ..... is been months she have been feasting ..... everyday porridge, rice, noodles...... she is tired of eating that!  And good thing is Mama started to love fish .... she dun like fish before she is ill now she love to eat fish which is good for her




Is photo taking time and singing of birthday song.  I Bought a cake from emicakes which is egg-less for Mama lucky I never aim for those big one *LOL* cos all of us have round tummy after that sumptuous meal.  Mama is happy that all of us celebrated with her cos this is the 1st time celebrating with Uncle & family together with my cousins. 

After we finished the cake is our photo taking time ..... took quite a number of pictures and Mama even took one with our maid *LOL*.



Before leaving Barrage ... Mama turned to me and tell me that she wanna come back to eat again.

All of us headed back to Uncle's place and have a little chit chat ..... my cousins - Andy & Nicole coax Mama to go acupuncture cos all of us have tried and failed so many times .... this time she agreed!  She say she will go 2 more times .......

Left Uncle place at around 11pm ..... all of us are so tired guess TT too ... on the way home TT slept in the car so soundly and sometime can even hear she snored Muahhahaha so cute ...... piglet snoring away .......

3 comments:

  1. haha TT called the food mummy?
    she very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no hahah hazel she call me to give her food .... so she always mummy mummy LOL

    ReplyDelete