Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 18 May 2009

Friday - 8 May 09


After Ah mei (GSS) 's exam we agreed to arrange a dinner together ...... so yes today is the day!  Pauline, Mei and me ..... Subway having promotion for a set at $5.90 so we went over to Shaw.

After the dinner we walked over to Marina Mandarin for chit chat session ...... is been so long since I went there.  Used to go with Val and Frances for our chill out session ..... but now 3 of us are so busy with each of our own work.

We had fun chit chatting together I feel so relax is really been a long long time since I feel so relax.  Or maybe because of my Mama I feel so tense up everyday ....

We were so relaxed till we forgot the time and we will miss our last train cos is already 1145pm *LOL*  so our mummy to be Pauline called up her husband to pick us up and he is so cute that he claim that he is Pauline's night rider bus!  Thanks to Davis for fetching us back home ......

TT is with Dearie for the whole evening and according to Dearie I have to go out more often cos TT went to bed real early when I am not around .... *LOL*

3 comments: