Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Tuesday - 12 May 09


Finally after 10 over sms I have successfully organised a gathering ..... don't count Eric's wife in all are men excluding me ... they are worst than girls loh ...... cos they need so many sms to be sent to them then they can arrange to come out *LOL*

Met up with Steven first he said that he need a haircut so I show him where QB house is in PP and I headed to get breakfast for Dearie & myself for tomorrow.  After his haircut we went to Ya Kun for coffee while waiting for our Rubber Timing "prince" to make his way down to Roxy Square.

Walked over to Roxy Square at around 7.30pm ...... as usual Eric is late ..... we had a good laff when Eric arrived cos we told the waiter that Eric is our boss whom came from overseas..... they kept intro him EXPENSIVE food like - Lobster, Red Snapper which go by market weight kind ...... hahaha semms like they wanna chop this carrot! *LOL*

Went over to Siglap coffee club for chit chatting session .... William came over to look for us we eat again over there althought we are full .... we ordered a mudpie and fondue .... everything is gone within the next 10mins *LOL*

Thanks to Steven whom gave me a lift home ... we had a wonderful time catching up!  Shall have more gathering next time ....... when I reached home TT slept early today again ... guess that I really can't be home early! *LOL*

1 comment: